Piper's Pub is located in the Hammond Bay seaside community of Nanaimo, British Columbia. Newly built in 2007 just north on Hammond Bay Road from the original location, the new Piper's offer's:
- An 8000 square foot custom wood and stone worked finished interior.
- A 30 foot custom Babinga wood, stone and copper bar.
- A 1000 square foot out-door seating area.
- 21 flat screen TVs.
- Extensive lunch and dinner pub fare menu.
- Breakfast served Sunday's from 11:30 - 2:00
- Daily food and beverage specials.
- Domestic, import and premium beer and cider on tap.
- Premium liquor/top shelf liquor offerings.
- Keno, Pacific Hold'em Poker, Sports funder.
- Pool table.Liquor store.
- Take Out.
Convenient front-door drop off and turn around. Pub is handicap-friendly built.